Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Fun Feature

I thought I would start featuring other people's creations once a week. Today seems like as good a day as any to start (well actually better because 1. I don't have pics taken of any of the projects I've finished and 2. I really like alliterations). I'm always open to new things, so if you would like me to feature something you've made send me an email!

For my first Friday Fun Feature I give you this awesome binder wall organizer from Creativity Is.... Lori (hi sis!) uses it to keep her weekly grocery ads and coupons and such organized (and off her floor!). Head on over, take a look, and give her some love. Also, make sure you stop by there tomorrow for her first ever link party!

It is very much like the book organizer I showed you in this post, but using a three ring binder. I thought using a binder was such a great idea that I actually made one the other day, but instead of covering mine with cute paper, I slipped a calendar page into the front pocket so it doubles as a memo board (dry erase markers come off the plastic beautifully).
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend and I'll be back on Monday with something new to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment