Monday, February 7, 2011

Purple and teal flower shirt

Purple and teal are my niece's school colors. She is almost 7 and is a skinny little thing, so none of the shirts that her school sells actually fit her, they are all baggy. My sister picked up a purple shirt for super cheap at Walmart and asked me to cute it up with some teal. Here is what I came up with.
And not that you really need it, but how about a close up?

I used my Silhouette (which I totally LOVE!) to create a flower shape and then had it cut some freezer paper to use as a stencil. I can't wait to see it on her! If you don't have a Silhouette (or other craft cutter) you can just send your freezer paper through the printer and then cut out your desired shape with scissors or a craft knife.

Linking to:
Creativity Is...

No comments:

Post a Comment