Monday, March 7, 2011

Ribbon Loop Headband

Last Saturday morning I saw this ribbon loop headband tutorial on Me Sew Crazy and knew that I needed to make it.

photo from Me Sew Crazy
So I go right to it and made one...and later made three more. Here is my favorite of the bunch.
I used 7 pieces of ribbon instead of the 6 that Jessica used and I didn't overlap my ribbon as much as she did. This was a great project for using up ribbon scraps as the longest piece of ribbon I used was 7.5 inches. I love the way it looks (it seems almost feather-ish to me for some reason) and get compliments on it every time I wear it. Not bad for scraps and under 30 minutes of time!
Here it is in action!
Don't mind the super close up cropping...that is to mask my unshowered self...see when I said I got right too it Saturday morning I really meant it!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your flowers & headbands. I did a feature of your flowers from the Gluesticks guest post here Extreme Personal Measures.

    Denise
    Extreme Personal Measures

    ReplyDelete