I know it is no where near close to Christmas, but here is the most recent project I've done.
here). There are a ton to choose from if you just search "Bucilla stocking kit". I made a few changes to the stocking...taking out all of the pink (since we're having a boy) and I replaced the lemon with a holly leaf. The lemon just seemed totally out of place to me. It took me about 3 weeks working on it off and on (I probably could have finished it in under 2 if I worked on it each day). The first one I did took me about a year to make...but I was going to school full time and working part time.
I'm hoping to get some hand applique done on some onesies in the next few weeks. Although what I'm really hoping for is to be off of bed rest! I'll post pics of what I come up with.
I hope you all have a great day!
Tutorial: DIY Ugly Halloween Sweaters
10 hours ago